This is important to note down
I am not responsible for this strategy I have copied it from
http://www.travianstrategy.com
I am really sorry.
But I've spread you.
Those who want to connect and report abuse about me please NOTE THIS
I just want to show it for most users.
You can contact me.
I play in http://ts5.travian.in
Name:-Hemavanth
Tribe:-Gauls.
Till your second village I'll help and then it's your business.
Send me your conclusion in Samandkb@gmail.com
And I really like travian.
I am not responsible for this strategy I have copied it from
http://www.travianstrategy.com
I am really sorry.
But I've spread you.
Those who want to connect and report abuse about me please NOTE THIS
I just want to show it for most users.
You can contact me.
I play in http://ts5.travian.in
Name:-Hemavanth
Tribe:-Gauls.
Till your second village I'll help and then it's your business.
Send me your conclusion in Samandkb@gmail.com
And I really like travian.
No comments:
Post a Comment